Simplified & Efficient Implant Placement Education for the GP
The OsteoReady implant training course and implant system is designed specifically for the GP. We understand the needs of the General Dentist and have developed a hands-on teaching model, complete with both restorative and surgical techniques to support fast implant implementation after the course. This course is designed for the GP who is currently referring, restoring, or placing implants in their practice.
By attending this course you will:
- Learn how to effectively treat implant patients using OsteoReady’s unique and efficient drilling protocols.
- Discover the latest technology for implant dentistry using digital workflow.
- Learn how to restore implants utilizing OsteoReady’s single connection, platform switching system. This means less on-hand inventory required (a good thing for you, your team, and your bottom line).
- Discover the variety of implant solutions available for edentulous patients and learn how to achieve the best aesthetic result for these cases.
- Practice hands-on surgical, drilling, and restorative techniques.
- Work with our Clinical Team during live surgeries to observe first-hand how these techniques are performed and why they lead to greater patient satisfaction.
- Learn how to place implants with and without guided surgery.
- Be able to implement the most efficient implant system in your office:
- Increase your case acceptance
- Decrease your overhead
- Reduce your chairside time
- 12 CE credits
San Antonio, TX
Kansas City, KS
Cancellation Policy – Cancellations made:
Prior to 30 days before the course starts: 100% of the course fee will be refunded. Between 30-16 days before the course starts: 50% of the course fee will be refunded and the remaining 50% will be held on your account for a period not to exceed 1 year. Failure to utilize the funds within 1 year from the original course date will result in the loss of all funds. Within 15 days of the course start date: No refund. OsteoReady reserves the right to cancel a course at its discretion. Participants will be notified if a program is cancelled or rescheduled 15 days prior to the course date, and the fee will be refunded in full. OsteoReady will not be liable for any consequential damages or travel expenses incurred by the registrant.