Advanced Treatment of the Edentulous Patient - 12 CE-SOLD OUT
The edentulous population continues to grow domestically as well as globally. This market has been underserved for many years, and patients have had to adapt to ill-fitting dentures. Thanks to advances in technologies and techniques, dental professionals are now able to provide predictable solutions to increase function, form, and esthetics .These solutions will enhance the quality of life of a fully edentulous patient. This presentation will discuss full arch implant solutions
• Treatment planning of edentulous cases and what options are available for your patients.
• Digital planning and how to incorporate this with these types of cases.
• Learn abutment selection and the different options available.
• How to do a chairside pick-up impression for overdentures.
• Improve implant case acceptance for these types of cases.
• Understand the pros and cons of removable vs. fixed implant restorations
• Live surgery demonstration.
Faculty and Locations
San Antonio, TX
Kansas City, KS
Advanced Treatment of the Edentulous Patient- SOLD OUT
Dr. David Little- San Antonio, TX
Friday 12/7/18- Saturday 12/8/18
Professionals in Dentistry
6961 US Hwy 87 E
San Antonio, TX 78263
Cancellation Policy – Cancellations made:
Prior to 30 days before the course starts: 100% of the course fee will be refunded. Between 30-16 days before the course starts: 50% of the course fee will be refunded and the remaining 50% will be held on your account for a period not to exceed 1 year. Failure to utilize the funds within 1 year from the original course date will result in the loss of all funds. Within 15 days of the course start date: No refund. OsteoReady reserves the right to cancel a course at its discretion. Participants will be notified if a program is cancelled or rescheduled 15 days prior to the course date, and the fee will be refunded in full. OsteoReady will not be liable for any consequential damages or travel expenses incurred by the registrant.